1 minute momentum scalping is a easy trading method for you to study how to scalp in momentum.
- 5m candlestick chart with 5 and 12 EMAs, RSI (20)
- 1m Heiken Ashi with 8, 21EMAs, 50 SMA
- 30s Heiken Ashi with 8 and 21 EMAs
Rules/Sequence of Events
Enter with 5M trend. The trend is defined by the MAs and RSI below 50.
1) Strong move
2) Retrace apparent on 1M
3) Momentum resumes
4) Hidden Retrace (only shows on 30S)
5) Enter on break of first 30s candle resuming the color of the momentum
6) SL = 5
7) Exit half at 5 pips profit, SL to breakeven
Days that don’t have any important news can range, and ranges are not good for this method.
Only take trades between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM EST.
Be careful before important news, always know when it’s coming.